Monday 5 September 2011

Sesungguhnya

12.55p.m
lepaking at hall 
watching "sesungguhnya"
ade Zul Ariffin. my peberet actor.
plus cite ni cukup menyentuh ati. muahaha.
maybe sbb cinte dlm ati kot. ahaha.
Cik yam mmg feel lebeyh.


Quote from this drama
-Mungkin cinta dtg sekali dlm hidup-


u know what?
I'm crying watching dis drama 
n nanges sungguh bile 
perkataan tu terpacul dr mulut Beto Kusairy
oh gosh!
I'm crying out loud.
Demn.


I can feel it deep into my heart coz..


-Dulu-
seeing him with her
its hurt.
watched same movie with him n her 
its killing me.
saw him wore dat shirt <i bought 4 him>
dating with her 
its hurt.
seeing her have him
its hurt.




-Now-
Do you still love him?
Nope.
Full stop.


Even though he called me in de middle of de nite
saying dat how regret him, 
-left me all alone back then.
-left me when I really need him.
-didn't treat me well back then.
-didn't show his love towards me.
-to have new GF who did not respect him at all.


I don't give a demn to him!
enuff is enuff.
ape yg dah lepas, sume cite lepas.
he asked 4 forgiveness.
i already forgive him.
back to him?
I'm sorry. I can't.




p/s: bukan nak puji, tp kenyataan.
Cik Yum agi cantik dr pompuan tu. 
muahaha.
nyesal x gune la Bro!
1st time tengok.
Oh Gosh! biar betik!
ape pon. semoga berbahagia.

No comments: